Little Millstream Falls
Photo Courtesy of: Aislinn McAleer
Little Millstream Falls:
- These pretty falls split into three as they spill over granite rock to a pool below.
- A short walking track through open eucalypt forest leads to the falls.
- This is a good spot to sit quietly and watch for shy platypus feeding in the shallows in the early morning and late afternoon.
How to get there:
- The falls are 3km from Ravenshoe at Millstream Falls National Park.
- Turn onto Tully Falls Road and travel 1.5km, turn right onto Wooroora Road and travel a further 1.5km to the falls.
Additional Little Millstream Falls Photos