- A fifty (50) metre walk will take you from the Environmental Information Centre to the Malanda Waterfall.
- These falls offer a good swimming opportunity with a picnic area and grass area for your leisure.
- Walks up and down stream most certainly will fill you with a great sense of adventure.
- Various paths will take you through the magnificent environment of the area, illustrating the dense nature of the rainforest and all it has to offer.
- Across the road from the falls is another short rainforest walk that will offer you some magnificent photo opportunities.
- Close to its beginning is a platypus, turtle and lizard-viewing platform that, with any luck will allow you to see some of the animals Malanda’s rainforest holds.
Additional Malanda falls photos