Millaa Millaa Falls
Millaa Millaa Falls:
- First of the three waterfalls on the Millaa Millaa Waterfall Circuit. 3km off the main road.
- Frequented by locals and tour groups alike as it is a popular swimming spot.
- You may see the Ulysses Butterfly and Platypus late in the afternoon.
- There are many iridescent dragonflies that stay still long enough for you to be able to take a photo of them.
- There are plenty of parking spaces at these falls.
- Shelter, barbecue and picnic facilities are available.
- Millaa Millaa falls is one of the most photographed images in the Wet Tropics.
Additional Millaa Millaa Falls Photos