To see some of the finest woodwork on the Atherton Tablelands,
one must go to Tolga Woodworks.
- Location: On the Kennedy Highway in the town of Tolga.
- Open hours: 9am - 5pm daily.
- Admission: FREE.
- Contact: (07) 4095 4488.
- Their products range from small wooden key rings to fine furniture, clocks, chimes, bowls and vases as well as slumped glass and Ironwork products..
- Considering the impeccable quality and originality of each individual design, the pricing is most reasonable.
- Accompanying the studio is a small cafe which serves light meals, hot and cold drinks.
- It offers a wonderful Australian atmosphere where one may sit amongst various native woods, designs and carvings.
- Served by a friendly and helpful staff, the Tolga Woodworks Craft Gallery should not be missed, as it displays products that may not be seen anywhere else in the world.
- For added convenience, the Tolga woodworks has a playground for children.