- These falls are found 7.5km past the Millaa Millaa falls.
- The walking path to the falls is not very clearly marked and it is much easier to see the car park on the right side of the road before the bridge.
- One of the trees in this particular car park is home to a colony of Flying Foxes can easily be seen.
- A short walk across the road takes you through rainforest to the viewing area.
- There is no access to the bottom of the waterfall from the platform but there is a good view of the proceeding rapids and the top of the falls.
- There is no swimming access at this waterfall.
Additional Zillie Falls Photo