- Lake Barrine is a volcanic crater lake located ten minutes drive from Lake Eacham.
- As with Lake Eacham, Lake Barrine offers safe swimming, as well as picnic areas for your leisure.
- There is a restaurant on the shoreline which offers five star views from open air balconies as well as glass enclosed tearooms.
- It is an unforgettable place to enjoy lunch and Devonshire Teas.
- Wildlife cruises run four times a day taking you around the perimeter of the lake showing and discussing rainforest plants and animals. (We recommend the 10.15 cruise.)
- Be sure to allow time to browse through the extensive range of Tableland mementos available in the souvenir shop.
- Enjoy a short walk to the 1,100 year old Twin Kauri Pines or the six kilometre rainforest circuit walk around the lake's edge.
- Lake Barrine shows you all the magnificent plants and animals that exist in this magical crater lake and surrounding rainforest environment. For much of this century, it has been one of the top tourist attractions of Tropical North Queensland.